So, here are some of the things that you can do with the images and files within this online resource:
- print them out for pleasure or for study
- hang them on the walls of your home or office
- use them to create your own digital or analogue artwork
- use them to order fabric and make curtains, a tablecloth, or something wearable
- take the metadata and repurpose it, perhaps as a poem or as lyrics for a song
These suggestions are by no means exhaustive. You should be guided by your own intuition and interests. And above all, take time to enjoy the works in this exhibition. We have.
You could, of course, decide to host your own version of Display At Your Own Risk. If so, you have two choices: you might choose from the selection of works included in the Display At Your Own Risk exhibition folder; alternatively, you might choose to curate your own exhibition. Should you choose the latter, instructions for how to Curate At Your Own Risk are included in the open source exhibition file, along with the exhibition folder containing our selections.